Gandhi Jayanti Hard Bat Table Tennis Open Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
1. This tournament is open tournament for players of all age groups and gender.
2. Players will need to play with the bats which are provided by the organizing team. Those bats will not have any rubber covering on the bat, just a thin layer of zero emery or sandpaper will be there on the bat.
3. The basic idea is to provide specific equalization to players and allow for a more even and pure contest of concentration and stamina among players of various age groups and genders.
4. Registration form needs to be filled on www.spinandspeed.com , and make the entry fees payment as per guidelines on the form.
5. Tournament will be conducted on league cum knockout basis.
6. Maximum number of singles entries allowed will be 50.
7. Maximum number of doubles entries allowed will be 16.
8. Maximum number of Mixed Doubles entries will be 16.
9. For singles we will have special cup called Bazigar cup , which will be conducted for interested participants . Additional fees will be charged for entry into this league and will be conducted only if more than 8 participants show interest to participate.
10. To complete the registration procedure, it will be mandatory to make a confirmed payment before 25th September 2019. Without confirmed payment, registration of the participant for the tournament will remain provisional and other participants may be considered to replace the provisional registration who may be willing to confirm the registration before the cut-off date.
11. Tournament conduct and rules will be based on ITTF rules and regulations. Only for equipment being used to play the tournament will be choice of organizers and provided by organizers only. Players will not be allowed to use their own bats.
12. In any case of dispute decision of Chief Referee would be final.
13. Organizing committee reserves the right to update this document as and when deemed fit , in order to provide more clarity to the participating teams.
14. Overall motivation behind organizing this tournament is to have fun while playing our loved sport. It is a fun event, being organized to commemorate Gandhi Ji , which will provide opportunities to participants to win goodies and cash prizes.
15. Organizing committee will be getting the tournament covered by various print and TV media which will help all players to get good recognition across India.
16. Last Date of confirmed entries will be 25th September 2019.
17. Attractive cash prizes and trophies are hall mark of our tournament. From 2014 Spin and Speed Academy is engaged in promoting the sport of table tennis in various forms. The prize money distributed by Spin and Speed in past tournaments has been close to 1 Lakh per tournament. This year also we are planning to repeat the same and exact amounts shall be disclosed before commencement of the tournament.
18. Organizing committee reserves the right of participation of players to the tournament.
19. It will be players responsibility to get all necessary permissions from any registered body to which the player might be registered , since this tournament is an Open event.
Participation Fees and Payment Mechanism
Mixed Doubles* 300/-
Bazigar Cup 150/-
For confirming your registration before 25th September 2019 you will need to transfer the entry fees to below mentioned account.
You can make the payment using Google Pay also to the number 9880192388
Bank Name : State Bank of India Account Number : 32975246835 IFSC Code : SBIN0004456 Account Name : Spin and Speed Academy Account Type : Current Account Once you make the transaction please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction details OR call 7760933355